United Way of Southwest Colorado will be reviewing applications for funding/partnership in Spring 2017. To be considered, an organization must apply between now and January 27, 2017.
Some important considerations about applying for this partnership:
- Must be a nonprofit in good standing
- Must have at least a financial compilation by a CPA at time of application (financial review or audit preferred)
- Must be looking for a working partnership with United Way of Southwest Colorado, not simply funding
- Must work in the human service areas of Education, Health, or Financial Stability in Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma, or San Juan Counties
- Must be willing to assist United Way of Southwest Colorado in fundraising efforts
- Please read over the application prior to attending a workshop
- Questions? email@example.com
NOTE: We have discussed a duplicate section in the application related to Evaluation. Please only provide informaiton on evaluation one time (skip #12). Thank you!
- THANK YOU!